with a cheap charging cable. 2 / Mamma Mia! The property owner visited the room in Chonburi the next morning and found the 24-year-old's body on the mattress with signs of de sex shop nl burning around his ears. The captain said: 'We believe a short circuit caused his death while he was on the phone with someone or he was listening to music.'. He appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the microphone section of the earphones resting over his lips. Here comes the Grump. Get Free Dating today. Officers blamed a poor quality charger for the death. Kritsada Supol, 24, was found dead on his mattress in Chonburi in Thailand. Cause of death: The Samsung phone with a power cable leading to a socket and the earphones which Kritsada Supol had in at the time.
Más de 715.471 usuarios registrados! Defective: Officers blamed this poor quality charger for the death after the man was electrocuted on his mattress. Filename: TED talks TAG cloud. Polthong added: 'Many people could be in danger if they use cheap charging adapters which are not manufactured from the authorised company. Here We Go Again. Send me a direct and I will give you my WhatsApp (only women). Instagram: Sexcontact Mándame un direct y te daré mi WhatsApp (solo mujeres). Cookie Use and, data Transfer outside the.